Friday, September 3, 2010

New holiday mini-catalog at www.stampinup.com


      
Isn't this wreath with the flowers absolutely gorgeous?!  I am so excited about Stampin' Up's new holiday mini-catalog - you can see it online at http://www.stampinup.com/.  There are also pictures of some of the items you can make using products from the holiday mini-catalog, and I just have to share some with you here....they are beautiful!  Not only can you now make things with paper, but with fabric, or a combination of the two!  Take a quick peek at a couple of the projects with paper and fabric that are posted on the Stampin' Up website:


Isn't the fabric and coordinating ribbon, cardstock, and lace elegant?  I had to squeal when I saw these little house templates you can get and decorate, since I love houses:
Here are two things made with the new "waffle paper" - it is the ruffly edging around the items:
If you want a better look, you can go to the Stampin' Up website - And please let me know if you would like to order anything from me....I would be glad to help you out with making any of the projects with anything you order too.....Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment