Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Awesome holiday catalog - Stampin' Up

Today is the first day of the holiday mini-catalog for Stampin' Up - it is sooo good, I think it would be faster and easier to list the things I don't want - a shorter list for sure.  You can look at the whole wonderful mini-catalog here:  http://204.228.150.61/20102011catalogs/Holiday10_US.pdf

I would love to order anything your little heart desires in it for you!  If you place an order with me, and there is a project you would like the directions/pattern for, I could include that at no charge along with your order!  Some of the great new things that Stampin' Up has in this catalog are:

     Sound card you can record, or get a recording on it already - then you can decorate it and make it special for your recipient,
     Designer fabric that matches the designer paper, ribbon, card stock and inkpads,
     Glass glitter, jewels, lace trim, large matching buttons,
     Design a house,
     Glimmer brads (in all different colors)
     Halloween and Christmas papers and stamps,
    Tinsel trim,
    "Waffle" paper (you have to see it to believe it!).

Take a minute and go to the link and you will see what I mean - lots of fun!  Feel free to email me for more info!!  mklecuyer@hotmail.com

http://204.228.150.61/20102011catalogs/Holiday10_US.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment