Sunday, April 18, 2010

New blog page - I did it!

Oh my and cheers to me...I was able to download a new blog page setup from one of those free sites....I am quite pleased with most of it but if I could figure out how to get my blog title and description so it fits in that circular picture frame, I would really be pleased. Although this took a good amount of time to do, since it was my first, I bet next time would be faster. Now to get a customized signature....Pat myself on the back for taking the next step in blogging!  What do you think of this template?  Leave me a comment, and/or subscribe/become a follower.  Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you indeed! I too had a love-hate relationship with my blog. I was lucky enough to have a friend walk me through the paces.
    Yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks a bunch for your comment Raven! I am determined to learn to do more with my blog, one step at a time...lol Your toddler in blue is cute, cute, cute. mary

    ReplyDelete