Friday, April 30, 2010

Look at the "timeless" cards I uncovered



While in the midsth of unpacking, sorting out, and organizing my craft/sewing/spare guest room, I found some cards I had made when I got into cardmaking, etc. It was good to see that they could be considered "timeless" so I can still use them. In fact, this pretty embossed turtle card I am sending out for a late birthday greeting to a male nephew-all the embossing on it makes it very tactile for touching!

And at the very top are 2 more "timeless" cards I unearthed....

Just a reminder, today is the last day of the current Stampin Up mini-catalog and a new one comes out tomorrow. There is a lot of cool stuff in it & I'm sure there will be many postings on blogs featuring the products. I will be doing some too, after I get a chance to play with them myself. Been having fun seeing what others have done...Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at doggandponyshow.blogspot.com.

    May I use part of the information from this blog post above if I provide a link back to this site?

    Thanks,
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your request and ! gladly allow you to use part of the info from this post with a link back! Thank you for your comment and would love to see your post on your site. Would you be able to email that to me when it is available? Have a great week. m

    ReplyDelete