Saturday, April 10, 2010

Everyone's talking up a storm-renovated Stampin Up colors coming

Oh my, just when you're getting used to the colors that Stampin Up has, they renovate and reorganize them....Some of the colors are ones they used to have too.  Everyone is talking all about how to handle this change that happens in 3 months.  Well, I don't have a bunch of colors in anything really, since it costs $$ and I am only a year-old demonstrator.  But this reorganization of colors will help to save $$ and have fun with something old and something new - wait, that's for weddings.....Maybe it's Make new friends, but keep the old (that's an old girl scout song -- am I dating myself?)  Have a peek at the upcoming new color collection that starts July 1 - the "kraft" color is gonna be named "crumb cake" - yummy.  When I get around to setting up my craft/sewing/spare guest room, I can go through what few colors and stuff I have, right?


Just to confuse you a little more, here are the "retiring" colors that will be going bye-bye:

No comments:

Post a Comment