Monday, April 12, 2010

Double duty, triple duty, don't you just love it

I have started to discover how great your punches can be....The Stampin Up scallop circle was my favorite, until I saw what else you can do with the ornament punch, and now, the bird punch. In one of the blogs I follow, a question was asked about the Stampin Up bird punch....This is a great punch to have, cause not only can you do birds and twigs with it, since it is a 3-part punch, you can use the punches for other stuff.  Take a look at what you can make with it as a "bird" punch (sorry I don't have all the info as to who made them, my bad...)  I have posted some other birds in previous postings, but look at these:



I love anything with flowers, so this is great:

Here is a chick that someone made with this punch:

And here's another type of bird - a parrot!  How creative is this?

Now if that wasn't enough just to make a ton of birds, you can manipulate different parts of the punch to make flowers....Can you see the parts of the bird punch used in these?




I don't know about you, but I am inspired to punch out a bunch of different colors and patterns with the bird punch, and see what I can come up with....and put it in the SUDSOL contest for it this week.  I have a couple ideas floating around in my head....If you don't have a Stampin Up demonstrator that you order from yet, please consider me!  Thanks, muchas gracias, spaciba (I know I spelled that Russian word way wrong...), merci beaucoup.  So what do birds, flower, chili peppers, have in common??!

No comments:

Post a Comment