Friday, February 26, 2010

Easter peppermint patty treat holders/bookmarks

I had been looking in the grocery stories for peppermint patties that were wrapped in a round shape, so I could make some treat holders for them....finally found them in CVS Pharmacy - last night I used scraps of pretty papers that were Eastery to make the treat holders.  I love light blue, so they are made with light blue ribbon and shades of blue with either a rabbit or butterfly on them.  I tried to make some of they would be appropriate for a guy too.  In making them, I realized that after you eat the candy (you will eventually, so why  not get it over with before it goes bad lol) you can then use the treat holder for a book ribbon....Or just get more patties and reuse it!  How do you like those patties?  This one is for you, Patty!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I will use some in my next workshop!

    ReplyDelete