Saturday, February 20, 2010

Corner Bookmarks made from SU Bridesmaid DSP

I used the Stampin Up Bridesmaid paper again (the cream-colored) and made 3 of the petal flower corner bookmarks.  Since the other side of this paper is plain, I stamped little images on the part that would show after you folded the corner bookmark.  I distressed all the edges you would see and since I don't have any of the fancy SU letter stamps, I used those you buy on a sheet and punch out.  So I sponged them to match the edges....In the center of the initial is a colored jewel....I think these all look pretty feminine, so now I will try to make some "masculine" ones....Maybe with some masculine-looking  DSP.  Been watching the Olympics too - the stress and tension there seems to bring out the worst in some of the competitors....

No comments:

Post a Comment