Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bookmarks and matching card

I am doing an online swap where you make a theme-related card and send to the person on the list who is above your name, and one of the person below your name....The theme was "red hearts" so I stamped a OSW (one sheet wonder) with little red hearts on it, and used that to develop my card and a matching corner bookmark.  I used the Bridesmaid specialty paper by Stampin Up on it - I love that paper, it has a wonderful sheen to it.  The two corner bookmarks are slightly different, as I decided I just wanted to ink the edges of it.  I think they turned out cute and hope the recepients like them.  I think I'll make up some more since I really like the idea of stamping your own paper and then using it for your card and a matching bookmark....but I made the bookmark first, then made the card!  Did this while watching the opening Olympics - too bad the biggest presentation of lighting the inside torch had a mechanical problem.  So what do you think of my card and bookmark set?  I also did some more work on my blog and really wanted to put in a slideshow, but will have to figure out how to do that yet.  Have a great weekend.  Mary L

No comments:

Post a Comment