Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dog meetup group at local dog park

I posted a picture of our dog, Inu, at the first dog meetup group at the local dog park. This was on July 16th and this dog park has 3 sections for dogs off-leash: area for timid dogs/older/smaller dogs, larger area for more energetic dogs with a few dog obstacles, and an area where the dogs can go into a pond. This time of the year, with daily triple digit temperatures, lots of dogs like the pond! Inu is wearing her pink cooling vest and although it works quite well, she isn't fond of it. One of the dogs at the meetup was quite fascinated with Inu, and kept coming to see her, so I got a picture of them....The local tv station even showed up.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the dog was just envious of that snazzy cooling vest! Great Idea, I think I need one for Annie with her short hair...

    ReplyDelete